Wednesday 3 December 2014

Top Five!!!

Well get me!!! I made Top 5 on the November Challenge at Clarity with the title of Travel!!
How proud am I on a scale of 1 to 10!!

I made a little suitcase - on the front the intention was to be battered and worn with stamps from around the globe - inside were sweatshirts - one from paris, one from rome and one from monaco! Coupled with a paris drop back and a cycle to create the illusion of travel!

So - although this took me quite a while to complete am feeling very chuffed with myself!!!



3 comments:

  1. Well done Kimmy. Top 5 and so well deserved. Great imagination so I hope to see lots more of your makes on here.... xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Vanessa - am spurred on now so you never know!!!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great stuff Kimmy thinking outside the box seems to be your thing great stuff!!xx

    ReplyDelete