Thursday 30 April 2015

April Challenge....... WEE FOLK

So here is my entry for this months Clarity Stamp Challenge... Wee Folk

 

My inspiration for this card came from the latest Robinsons fruit juice advert in which we see a young family in their garden with their young son who rapidly grows in to a young boy, a long haired teenager, and young man and his girlfriend who becomes his wife, they then have a baby and ends with the first couple still drinking their Robinson juice in their latter years. I love the advert and think it's cleverly put together and when looking at the wee folk stamps I felt I could put my spin on it!

 

So I started with cutting four three inch squares on to which I started to stamp my little story.... So top left we see the couple in love in the park under the moonlight, top right we see the couple a few years down the line in the same park with two children and a dog, I inked up the child twice to give me the second child, walking in the moonlight.

Then on to bottom left where the children are growing up and having fun in the park on the swing and tyre. I used the large naked tree to make the branches in the foreground. Finally bottom right we return to our same couple sat on a park bench in the park in the moonlight

 

I mounted the four scenes on to black card which I had scored in to four blocks and put some glamour dust here and there. Finally, using the newest alphabet set I stamped out the sentiment TOGETHER FOREVER.... ....

 

I hope you like my card and thank you for stopping by!

 

Love Kimxx

 

12 comments:

  1. Wow love your card good luck in Clarity challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Kim, good luck in the challenge.
    Hugs,
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card Kim. Loving all the details. Best of luck in the challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kim what a beauty, a lovely story card, beautifully executed. Thanks for entering the Clarity Challenge and good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fbeautiful card Kim, a lively fake on your story. Thanks for entering this month's Clarity Challenge. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the monochrome with lots of detail. A fab entry for the challenge this month. Thank you for entering and good luck xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful stamping, Kim. The wee folk work so well in your storyboard card. Good luck in the challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Kim, this is so beautiful. I love the monochrome, and your little scenes are just gorgeous. Thanks for entering the Clarity challenge, and good luck. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you ladies..... I had ummed and aghed all month before settling on this design - so glad you all like it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations Kim on making the Top 5 with your Lovely Card. Remember to pick up your Top 5 Badge for your blog. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. A stunning card, love the monochrome and the thought/idea behind it, congratulations on making the top 5!

    ReplyDelete