Tuesday 18 October 2016

#44

Circles and Squares


Hi There Everyone!

Its been a while since I blogged and entered a challenge - one thing or another life has its knack of getting in the way - like my Mum turning 80, work being never ending and oops here we are mid October already!

This months title pulled me in - Circles And Squares - took me back to the 70's and 80's..... Spirograph and colouring books that were geometric patterns.

So out came the groovi folder and off I went with the nested Circles and Squares;



Next I started pricking some pf the arcs using my diagonal pricking grid;


Then I started on my colouring and white work;






And finally the piquet edging before mounting on to a complimentary colour using tiny brads.

Hope you like it!

Crafty Hugs and Winks

Kim xx


5 comments:

  1. Fantastic Kim! That sure took some working out to achieve that wonderful design. Love your colour choice too.
    Wishing you luck in this month's Challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Concentration of the extreme! Best wishes in this month's Clarity challenge. ;~}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lot work has gone into your parchment and worth it good luck in the clarity challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fab geometric design Kim. Definitely taken me back to the 70s and 80s! The colours are so reminiscent of the time too. Good luck in the challenge this month. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely! Took me back to spirograph days too ! Good luck with the challenge! x

    ReplyDelete